Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blog about Twitter

Twitter and BlackBorad discussions are effective and useful in different ways. I believe that it is hard to keep with twitter discussion if you lose the hashtag of the discussion. You are also limited to a number of characters when using Twitter. I believe that blackboard is easier and more effective than twitter in discussions because you can express more thoughts and get a better understanding of others thoughts. 

Overall I think that in-class discussion is similar to twitter discussions because when I am in class I just spot brief thoughts and note them and that's what I think Twitter is. In my opinion BlackBoard discussion gives you the overall lecture in the in-class discussion while Twitter gives you the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment