Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Blog: Social networking sites

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram are very powerful and great social media tools. Facebook is a website that allows you to socialize with family, friends and even others that are connected to your friends and family. You can navigate through their pictures and posts. You can make calls, paly games with others among communicating privately or publicly with them on facebook. You can share great moments and memories among many other great tools that facebook provides. Twitter, on the other hand, is also a great social media tool. I don't think that twitter is as powerful as facebook or Youtube. Twitter doesn't provide as much as those two social media sites. Twitter allows you to share quick thoughts by posting them though in a limited amount of charachters. Many celebrities and organizations like to post their updates through Twitter. 

Youtube is my favorite website. It allows you to post and watch videos. You can also make money on youtube by uploading videos. If you become active and get verified you can make a living of Youtube. I also use Youtube through my educational career. I like to watch tutorials. Youtube helped me a lot during my programming and math courses.

Instagram is a good social media tool which allows you to share pictures and videos of a specific event. You can comment on others posts. I don't think that Instagram is bringing any new ideas to the table of social media but it got famous and a lot of people use it. I believe that it got famous because it was mainly targeting smart cell phone users. They can take a quick picture in an event and upload it to their Instagram instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment