Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Advice

In this topic I will discuss the things that I would do if i was hired by Baruch College to use new media to improve the College. There are some suggestions that I would make using new media. Baruch college is know as a great business college. I have been learning better during my five years in college by watching online tutorials so the most important suggestion that I would make is to have some classes tough by having the professors recording the lecture and uploading it online for students to watch. I think that this idea in good because the student will always have access to the lecture at anytime and it will allow the students to have better notes and do better through out the curse. Another Idea that I have is I will suggest that each class must have a way for students to communicate with each other such as forcing the students to register for class group discussion group. This way the students will always communicate and help each other with things that they don't understand. They can also form study groups and study for exams. I think that these two ideas will lead into a better preforming student.

No comments:

Post a Comment