Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Blog: Wiki So Far

For the Wiki project I am planning to work on the art section. I am going to discuss and research different pieces of art threw out the history. I have made a visit to the NewYotk metropolitan museum and picked up some Art pieces that i want to discuss about in the wiki. I haven't posted anything yet on wiki. I have about 12 pages of research documents and images that I want to post on the wiki. In my work I will be discussing some pieces of Art from the Egyptian old and new kingdom, Roman art, Greek art, Gothic art, Islamic art and Byzantine art. I will be posting art works from all those empires and discussing in depth about the piece of art and there significance. I should be able to post my work  this coming weekend as I just figured out from the professor how to add reference sections and upload images to the wiki site. I am also planning to discus 3D modeling and gaming as extra credit. I am not sure if I am going to include all the art documents that I have because its a lot and the Professor Yarmish told us last time in class that we should contribute about a page to the wiki.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you have done with a lot of research for art. I am interested in the ancient Egyptian art and visit the museum several times! I'm looking forward to seeing the page that you will edit!

    ReplyDelete